Haiti is reeling from a 7.2 magnitude earthquake which struck on the 14th of August local time. Many have been trapped in buildings which have collapsed and the death toll rises.
Your donation will help deliver:
- psychological support for children
- emergency supplies to those who have lost their homes and livelihood
- medical supplies for those who have been injured
- rebuilding efforts, helping rebuild the homes and livelihoods of 150 families in the Les Cayes and Jeremie.
- providing for extra patients which have come through from the South at our St Damien Paediatric Hospital.
Please donate via: